Charmed box

This past weekend I made a trip to Michael's and picked up some jewlery stuff which I thought I can use for my cards. The bad thing was that all of those were packed in little baggies or were just on a thread. I know if it's in a baggie I will put it somewhere and forget about it. Like the little butterfly charms you will see in the box , believe or not they are 4 years old!!! They were in a baggie and I FORGOT all about them. So I decided to make a box to store all of them. I used PTI white cardstock and retired SU dsp from a year ago to make this box, as well acetate for the lid, so I can see what's inside.
The box measures 5"x5"x1"
I have another Michael's find to share with you, but that would need to be another day :)









Comments

Christyne said…
What a brilliant idea! I just love it! TFS.
Carmen said…
WOW!! That came out great!!
Jaspere said…
Now you can see all those wonderful charms. Can't wait to see them on future projects (Hint:Hint)
Angie Williams said…
Wow! What a creative idea! Great job!
Teresa Kline said…
what a awesome idea...I have bought jewelry findings too for my cards....I really like useing them for hat pins on cards...great! *~*