Butterfly Moments

For months I have been following Kristina Werner's blog and the color inspiration challenges, but never really playes, I always felt the colors are not really me. But even this week's colors are so NOT me, I decided to play and get out of my comfort zone. So I used the Flourishes set Butterfly moments to create this card. Those who know me, know how much I LOVE butterflies. When my husband saw the card, he was little confused, LOL, he was like: the colors are unusual, they are not really you. I was: I KNOW!!! Scroll down for the complete list of supplies!
SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Flourishes Butterfly Moments
ink: pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, so saffron, elegant eggplant, basic black craft
paper: so saffron dsp, whisper white, close to cocoa, pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant
other: nestabillities, black ep, paper piercing tool, some random ribbon, flame dew drops, sponge doubers.
ENJOY!

Comments

Saxontoy said…
Ilina, this is truely beautiful. TFS
Jaspere said…
I'm glad you completed the challenge it turned out amazing.
Carmen said…
All your cards ar truely beautiful and always inspiring. TFS!