Bella Blossoms and Top Note meet

Here is another card I made with the Bella Blossoms set. I really love layering this flower, it's perfect for cutting it out and putting the parts on top of each other and some beads in the center. :) I wish I had some burgundy beads or chocolate chip ones, I think it would look better. Oh well...use what you got :) As well I love the new Riding Hood red color a LOT!!!

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Bella Blossoms, Polka Dot
ink: ruby red, riding hood red, bravo burgundy, old olive, whisper white craft ink
paper: very vanilla, riding hood red, old olive
other: taffeta is stripped riding hood red ribbon, pretties, top not die, word punch, red beads-duo

Comments

Kristin said…
This is a great card! I love the paper and the layered flower is awesome!!
Jaspere said…
I just love this. It turned out great. I love the color combo, that top note die and the beads.
Unknown said…
Beautiful! This set is on my wish list and I see more and more reasons to buy it.
Christyne said…
This is SO pretty! Love all the layering and details!
Angie Williams said…
Beautiful! I was not too sure of the riding hood paper, but it is definitely growing on me since seeing all the beautiful cards with it!
Stephanie said…
your flower is awesome, love how it pops off the page.. very pretty.
JBassem said…
I didn't really like that stamp set because it didn't really speak to me, but you have made it look so beautiful! Well done, you.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE that card! How did you get the layers to slant? Genious! I like the Riding Hood Red beads! TFS!