Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beautiful Borders

Here is a card I made last night using the set "Beautiful Borders" and In Colors (Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette). I like the simplicity of this card. I used as well the new Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, and some pretties, as well a hat pin (not SU!) SUPPLIES:
stamp set: Beautiful Borders
ink: Riding Hood Red
paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette
other: pretties, nestabillities, piercing tool, hat pin, scallop edge punch, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is great. I especially love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colours. My favourite!!!

    Michelle
    (Qld. Aust)
    SCS Blogger 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this thankyou card it looks so good on red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the three little pearls that you added. This card is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to