Beate's weekend sketch challenge 67

Here is the card I made for Beate's Weekend sketch challenge, I twisted it a little , as I flipped the sketch. ANd my main image is larger than the sketch and little towards the left, in order to have space to tie knot on the ribbon. For this card I used the Flourishes set Peony. I just love thing big flower. When first I see large flowers I think about layering them. That is what I did with this flower. I stamped it three times, colored with copics, cut out, embossed with glassy glaze emanel and layered. I used Basic Grey Scarlet Letters dp, velvet ribbon, some pretties, and brads.Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



SUPPLIES:
stamps: Peony Flourishes
ink: adirondack pitch black, riding hood red, bravo burgundy,copics (R46, R59, G99, G94, 0),versamark pad and pen
paper: PTI white, bravo burgundy, riding hood red, basic black
other: glassy glaze emanel, vintage brads, burgundy velvet ribbon, hat pin, beads, stampin' sponges

Enjoy!

Comments

Jaspere said…
That looks amazing. All the work you put into it sure shows.
Kristin said…
Wow, this is stunning. I am very impressed... I am sure it looks amazing in real life!
Tina said…
Love the layering effect it is georgeous!