Beate's Be Inspired Challenge #30

Here is a card I created few days ago for Beate's Be Inspired Challenge, the inspirational piece was the bag bellow shysiren.com . When I saw it right away I thought Big Flowers, and the colors combo : basic black, old olive, tempting turquroise and so saffron. So bellow is the card I came up with. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Big Flowers, God's Blessings
paper: basic black, tempting turquroise, very vanilla, so saffron, old olive
ink: markers in basic black, tempting turquroise, so saffron, old olive
other: square and circle nestabillities, 1/4" basic black grosgrain ribbon.
Enjoy!

Comments

Saxontoy said…
this card is so beautiful and definately mimics the bag. Very nicely done, great job.
Teresa Kline said…
nice work....very pretty! I will hace to check out Beate's IC and play along! *~* BG#3
Angie Williams said…
So fun and loved how this turned out!
Jaspere said…
Wow! I'm not sure which I like better the bag or the card. Great job.
Frenchy said…
Beautiful carad and I love the purse, would be great for spring!
Carmen said…
Wonderful card .. you did great with this challenge1