Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Fall Card

Here is another fall card I made. I started with a totally different idea in mind, which didn't work, as I couldn't fit the larger pumpkin in the chipboard frame from the set "Autumn Harvest". So instead I used the smallest pumpkin, then positioning the frame and the colors I used for the card, I wanted to go with orange and blue (I don't know why blue), but on the end I went with Beate's weekend sketch, a little bit altered, and finally I was satisfied with the card. I used Shimmerz to cover the frame and the pumpkins, first I adhered the Juntos dsp on the frame and sanded the edges then I applied Angel Wings shimmerz with a paint brush, as for the pumpkins I stamped them with black staz on on watercolor paper and watercolored them, then I applied shimmerz with paint brush, and when they were dry I applied Crystal effects.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Autumn Harvest, All Holidays
ink: really rust, more mustard, mellow moss, always arthicoke, black staz-on
paper: more mustard, really rust (textured), juntos dsp
other: sunflower dew drops, mellow moss taffeta ribbon, chipboard, shimmerz, piercing tool, scallop edge punch, crystal effects.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! This card is stunning!! great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ilina,

    You have such wonderful detail on this card. Beautiful colours and well laid out. I love it.

    Michelle
    (Qld. Aust)
    SCS Blogger 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Love this card...it has so much texture and love all of the layering! Fantastic job, you have a real winner here! Welcome to the blogging group!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...