Lovely as a Tree in full bloom

The other day I just received my order from www.flourishes.org and with it I ordered some of the flower soft and I thought it would look great with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. So here is my first try of flower soft, I used bunch of retired stuff I have been hoarding for long while LoL . I like how this card turned out, I know it's kind of springish, but I was dieing to use the flower soft LoL, and I wanted to capture my idea before it flew off my brain.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: lovely as a tree, spring song
ink: chocolate chip, ruby red, copic marker E57 (I think)
paper: river rock, whisper white, cameo coral, ruby red, ginger blossom dsp
other: flower soft sweet pea, river rock ribbon, pewter hardware, scallop edge punch

Comments

WOW, I bet that's even more gorgeous IRL! I've never heard of flower soft - what an awesome look that gives the tree! LOVE IT!!
Karen Barber said…
Ilina, THAT card, is absotively, posolutely to DIE for.......drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!! Whatever that stuff is that you put on it we NEEEEEEEED that in our catalog!! You are an awesome stamper girl!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! I've never heard of "flower soft" before. Can you tell me where I can buy it? Thanks so much :)
KAT said…
Just linked from a forum at SCS... Wow that flower soft is be-U-t-ful!!! really makes that tree pop!