Kindered Spirits in Urban Garden

I still haven't created anything, but tomorrow is a new day! Today was totally insane day for me regarding school, I had Biology exam at 8am!!! (ok it's an exam, we all expect when you are student to have exams, but at 8am!!!!), so I pulled an all-nighter, then I got home for couple hours and went back to school as I had Discrete Mathematics exam at 12pm, then at 1pm my team had to submit the Senior Design Project Qualification Form, so we had to prints dozens of copies and sign and staple, bind etc and drop it at the ECE department at Drexel....then I skipped two classes and came home to sleep! When I got home I had a nice surprise at my door, the UPS guy brought me a package from Amazon , two books (the SU package arrives tomorrow :) I timed it to come right after the exams, to treat myself that I survived! :P) One is Paper Bouquets and the other one Glitter Artistry, I love the Paper Bouquet, I think I will be getting some new punches to create some of the flowers from the book, they are gorgeous!
Anyaway enough blah-bing, here is a 6x6 spread I made while ago and forgot to share. I love the color combo of Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy!


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Kindered Spirits
ink: versamark
paper: very vanilla, baja breeze, not quite navy, urban garden dsp
other: flower fusion too, silver brads, clear ep, photo corner punch, very vanilla taffeta ribbon


Comments

Anonymous said…
that is a gorgeous spread!! I love the color tones.
Claire