Kinda late for the beach, so what?

I know that the summer is over and I am kinda happy about that, as I don't like Philadelphia or Pennsylvania summers, way too much humidity. Anyways....I was today at the UPenn bookstore to pick up some dp, lol. I am not cheating on Drexel, but the Drexel bookstore doesn't carry papercrafting supplies.... So while I was walking around trying to warm up after freezing in the BIO lab, I saw a set of cards which inspired me to make this card. I didn't use any embellishments, but I don't think the card needed it.
The size of the card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and I like how it turned out! For the background (water) I used watercolor paper, first I draw lines with versamark pen and embossed them in gold. I was planning to make that with rubber bands and bryer, but I couldn't find any rubber bands, who knows where I have put them. After I embossed in gold, I painted it with taken with teal reinker, then I sponged it with versamark and embossed it with clear ep. Scroll down for the rest of the supplies (complete list of supplies)

SUPPLIES:
Stamp sets: seaside, En Francis
paper: watercolor paper, very vanilla, chocolate chip
ink: taken with teal ink refill, chocolate chip, versamark, versamark marker
other: sponge doubers, watercolor brush, gold ep, clear ep, dimensionals, sticky tape, heat tool

Comments

JBassem said…
Stunning! And I'm sure the picture just barely captures the beauty.