Ice Skating

I love ice skating! Here are two cards I made with an ice-skating theme, one uses SU! set WInter Post, the other one is Rachel Anne Miller stamp I received yesterday in the mail (green), and it's soooo stinkin' cute. I used pretty much same supplies and same sketch for both cards, the embellishments may differ though. BTW Can you notice that I am using more designers paper in my creations, I think I am starting to get out of my habbit of hoarding things LoL SUPPLIES:
stamps: winter post, cute and curly, lovely as a tree
paper: tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, conffeti white, bashful blue, frosty day dsp
ink: staz on, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, bashful blue, close to cocoa, chocolate chip
other: kiwi kiss stripped ribbon, bashful blue brads, curly punch, round tab punch, top note die, dazzing diamonds

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Lily and Milo Skating (Rachell Anne Miller)
paper: tangerine tango, old olive, PTI white, bashful blue, frosty day dsp
ink: Adinorack black, copics
other: chocolate chip ribbon, bashful blue brad, oval punch, felt snowflakes , top note die, dew drops

Comments

JBassem said…
Ilina,
I LOVE the way you made the snow look shimmery using the glitter! What a PERFECT idea!
Congrats on cutting into your DSP!
(:^D)
JB
Anonymous said…
Ilina! You're cards are beautiful!!!