Flower Fusion

It has been a loooong day today. I had meeting for my Senior Design Project (about synchrophasors) out in Berwyn, PA, and please don't ask me where is Berwyn, cause I do not know either. A coworker from PECO picked me up and we drove there. It's somewhere out there. Then he droped me at school at 11am and I had class until 4pm. Oh something cool happened today, I was at my BIO class and I was dozing off, well that wasn't the cool thing at all. I was in desparate need of coffee as I didn't get much sleep the night before. So the professor was so nice and she ended the class earlier, lol, hope not because I was falling asleep. And after my BIO class I had 1 hr break till my next class (probability and statistics) and I was going to get some food, as I forgot my lunch LoL at home, and outside the building they were giving away $5 Starbucks gift cards. I was like: WooHoo at right time when I am in desparate need of coffee and Starbucks is right there! So I went first to get my lunch and then I got me a nice Latte, so I can stay awake at my next class.
Oh yeah, did I mention that I strained my back again? It's again a muscle spasm, on the same side of my back, but on the lower back this time. Anyways, enough complaining ....
Here are couple cards I made using the Flower Fusion and Flower Fusion two. I love those felt flowers, and they are only $14.95. SUPPLIES:
stamps: Eastern Blooms
ink: pink pirouette, baja breeze, chocolate chip
paper: chocolate chip, whisper white, pink pirouette, baja breeze, bella rose dsp
other: crystal effects, vintage brads, flower fusion too

SUPPLIES:

stamp sets: Eastern Blooms, Best Yet

paper: summer picnic dsp, rose red, pumpkin pie, old olive, whisper white

ink: old olive, versamark

other: orange bead duo, silver brads, flower fusion

Comments