First Love

What a day!!!! The Phillies parade was today from 11am until like 1pm, and what do ya know, my classes are from 11 to 1pm (well till 2pm, but the last class was canceled). And that means it was an ordeal getting to school and back, and the first class I had a quiz, so I couldn't be late for the class. Anyway, I had to take different route, as the regional trains were not stopping at my stop, cause there was NO SPACE in the train for more people. The good thing was that I was on time in school...woohoo! I am so glad it's Friday, and I don't have any exams or tests next week, or homework for next week, which means I got a free weekend to create and play with my toys (I mean stamps)

I just love the Rachelle Anne Miller Lily and Milo stamps, they are so stinkin' cute. I used the "First Love" stamp to make this card. I stamped it with jet black Staz On on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor crayons (I used the three families : rich regals, earth elements and soft subtles), then I added some stickles to the image (look at the detail pictures), as well I used some retired SU dsp (Bali Breeze). I like how it turned out. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller "First Love"
ink: jet black staz on
paper: watercolor paper, rose red, Bali Breeze dsp
other: old olive polytwill ribbon, cotton candy stickles, yellow stickles, Making Memories brads, watercolor wonder crayons (rich regals, soft subtles, earth elements). rectangular nestabillities, paper piercing tool.

Comments

itsallrosi said…
I saw this card on splitcoast and had to follow the link to your blog - its gorgeous!

We watched the Phillies parade on tv today, it must have been nuts to try driving down there. Your teacher should have cancelled!
Anonymous said…
Ilina, your card is just beautiful, but what else would I expect from you??!!
I so enjoy looking through your blog, thanks for the great ideas and inspiration!!
Keep on Stampin Up!
Denise Stoner