Eastern Influences

Finally it's Saturday! And I have 4 day weekend, as on Monday is Colombus Day, and on Tuesday I have no school or work. Sooooo cool! Yesterday I didn't get a chance to make anything. I stayed up late on Thursday to study as I had two tests on Friday. And yesterday I was at work from 7am, then I have one test at 11, the second one at 12...it was crazy, then at 2 I had meeting for my Senior Design Project (Synchrophasor data concentrator), and I came home to an inbox full of messages regarding school, work, projects...etc...Insane...and I had to clean right away as we had people coming over last night, and my brain was so dead.
Anyway, today is another day :)
I was thinking about a card to make for our Monday PhillyInkers meeting, and decided to use a set I have and haven't inked it before (I got plenty of those, some still waiting to be mounted - bad me) ...so I decided to use Eastern Influences, this wasn't the color scheme I started with, but whatever I tried I didn't like, so I came up with this design, now I need to work on the swaps.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Eastern Influences, Bella Toile
paper: pretty in pink, old olive, watercolor, whisper white
ink: old olive, regal rose, chocolate chip, barely banana, whisper white craft ink
other: watercolor brush, very vanilla taffeta ribbon, linen thread, shimmerz Angel Wings (not SU), heat tool

Comments