Dear Friend

Well, finaly I made a card today. I tried to keep it simple, but added some 3D elements.
I had this idea in mind for the flowers for a while, and bought daisy punches in 3 sizes like 5 months ago, but didn't use them until tonight, the book I got yesterday inspired me to put my punches to work. The leaves are not punch outs, I cut them by hand and then with decorative edge scissors cut the outer edges, so they have more of a real leaf shape. Then with my stylus I scored them and kind of curled the edges. I really like how the flowers came out.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: All Holidays, Polka Dot background stamp
ink: chocolate chip
cardstock: so saffron, more mustard, chocolate chip, very vanilla, old olive
other: daisy punches, stylus, nestabillities (circle and scallop circle), cowboy dew drops, narrow grosgrain ribbon in chocolate chip.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are stunning flowers! I just love them! The card is fabulous!