Cuddling

I have been MIA the past few days. It's the 5th week of school which means MIDTERMS, so it's been crazy the past couple days and I haven't had time to create much. I am hoping after tomorrow (when I have 2 exams, and 1 paper to submit) things will be calmer, lol. Here is a card I made on Saturday and I forgot to post , which reminds me of Sean and I, last night we were just like Lily and Milo, we cuddled up with hot chocolate and watched an episode of Highlander (from the 80's)
SUPPLIES:
Stamps:Rachelle Anne Miller Xmas collection Cuddling, Family Phrases, Snow Burst
ink: pallete Noire, copic markers, baja breeze, chocolate chip
paper: ruby red, baja breeze, chocolate chip, very vanilla, ski slope dsp
other: nestabillities, dew drops, alpine ribbon originals, scallop edge punch

Comments