Chill Out with Paper Piecing

This is my first try to do paper piecing, I did it for a MFT challenge over at Splitcoast. I used few designers papers to cut out the pieces. First I stamped the image on whisper white cardstock (the image is Anne LaPointe Chill Out from MFT), then stamped on river rock dsp and cut out the tub, then stamped it on real red and cut out the circles, then on chocolate chip and cut out the legs and rim and shower head, then on river rock again for part of the shower head, then I stamped the flowers on always artichoke and cut out, then on real red, and cut out those. And glued and layered everything together, it took a lot of time. The base of the card is chocolate chip layered with always artichoke, then real red and river rock dsp. On top there is red vellum punched with the scallop edge punch and pierced. On the end I added some ribbon, dew drops and crystal effects and fruit punch stickles. So here is the outcome and some close ups:


Comments