Chamomile

Here is another card I haven't shared yet, I am planning to make some new stuff tonight, I haven't had gotten around it today, it's been pretty lazy day, I can't believe it, I spent all day sitting on the couch, bundled up in a blanket and reading (and placed an order or 2) stuff online, and watching few things (since we have no TV, we use our computers for it).
I have so many ideas in my head right now, I just need to make them reality, as well my SU! order arrived, I wish the day had 48 hrs so I have time for everything I want to do...
Anyway, I made this card for a challenge over SCS for the World Card Making day, I think it was Lemon-Lime color challenge and I used Chamomile MFT stamp.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: MFT Chamomile
paper: barely banana, certainly celery, whisper white, some old dp
ink: noir pallete hybrid, copic markers
other: flower brads from Making Memories, butterfly charm I have picked at Michael's 4 years ago, certainly celery and very vanilla narrow grosgrain ribbon

Comments

JBassem said…
Sweeeet!
I love the butterfly charm; it adds just the right touch!
I really enjoy the herb motif and wish that SU! would get some shnazzy herb & spice flowerpot stamps.