Can't go with only one scoop :)

There is never bad time to eat ice cream, at least for me, and yeah I can't go only with one scoop, what is only one scoop, a teaser? LoL
Anyways here is a card I made with the CC Designs set Sweet Treats, I love this set, as it features my favorite "food" ice-cream. On the second picture you will notice little velvet-y icecream, I used my glue pen and Doodlebug chrushed velvet flock for it, as well for the tongue of the monkey. I love how it came out! I think I went little overboard with the dew drops.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: sweet treat from CC Designs
ink: momento tuxedo black, copic markers, rubby red, so saffron, pretty in pink and bashful blue classic inks for sponging the edges.
paper: ruby red, white PTI, so saffron, bashful blue, pretty in pink, Basic Grey Gypsy dsp
other: Doodlebug chrushed velvet flock(pink, red, orange and yellow), american crafts ribbon, flame dew drops, rectangular classic nestabillities, crystal effects, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punchs, sponge doubers, glue pen.

Comments