Burgundy Bella Blossoms

Few weeks ago Beate had this weekend sketch challenge, I had the idea in mind since then, but today I finally decided to make the card using this sketch. I used the set Bella Blossoms, which I have had for a while (August) and finally it saw some ink :) I used Bravo Burgundy, which is a color I rarely use, I remember last time when I used it it was 1 year ago. But absolutely love the Parisian Summer dsp, which has Bravo Burgundy. The color combo of Parisian Summer is so not me, but for some reason I love it, go figure :) Scroll down for supplies.



SUPPLIES:
stamps: Bella Blossoms
ink: old olive, always arthicoke, bravo burgundy, pink pirouette, pretty in pink, regal rose
paper: bravo burgundy, pink pirouette, whisper white, Parisian Summer dsp
other: rhinestone brad, Filigree brads, nestabillities (circles), paper piercing tool, cinnamon stickles, dimensionals


Comments