Upsy Daisy Thank you

Yesterday was such a looong day, we left at 7.40am for the wedding, which was about 1hr away, and it was all finished by about 5pm (all taking pictures and other stuff) and then we went on a date with friends, and got home at about 11pm. Anyways....if you scroll down you will see the wedding favors , those are the favors I was working on them for couple months, so you can see them in finished version :) as well the gift I received from the bride and groom, I made the tops of all the gift boxes, but I had no idea one was for me LOL.... Oh yeah, except being a hostess, at the rehersal I was stand-in-bride. It was funny. I guess I was the one with most practice, lol, taking in consideration that Sean and I had three weddings (ours) LoL....long story which I will save for another occassion.
Anyways...here is a card I made using Upsy Daisy and Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp sets, as well the Siizzix Top Note die. As accessories I used Tangerine Tango striped ribbon and cowboy dew drops (not SU). The color combination is : whisper white, tangerine tango, old olive and chocolate chip. I like fall colors :)



Comments