Take a Break

Oh yeah, I really NEED a break. Today is a crazy day of its own. I was at work from 7am , and then classes, now I am getting ready to go to a wedding rehersal, and then rehersal dinner, and tomorrow we need to leave at 7.40am for the wedding....CRAZINESS!!! And not to mention that I didn't really sleep last night. I had a freaky dream, which disturbed me in a sense. As I mentioned in my previous post, my grandmother passed away 2 days before we arrived in Macedonia, so in my dream I was in her room, and she was sitting in her chair, but it was just her spirit, kind of the body, but transparent....and she told me she was going to die soon, and I told her to not die, and before that we talked how she is, how am I etc... so I woke up pretty disturbed. Anyway, to not freak you out more. Here is the card I have for today to share, again is with purple..LoL...I used the new SU background stamp Bella Toile and MFT stamp " Take a Break", I used retired Soft SKy cardstock, and shimmery light purple (not SU), as well Papertrey white and perfect plum (SU), I cut out and layered the image. COlored it with copics and added effects with crystal effects and lavander stickles. I added very vanilla taffeta ribbon and stickles.
Enjoy!





Comments