New Calatog Excitement

All the demos who are at the Stampin' Up! convention were able to see the new catalog yesterday! I can just sit behind and read the news and be excited about the new stuff and start making my wish list. I don't think my bank account will be too excited LOL. Here is a little sneak peak of the new catalog cover, from someone who is at convention (I can sit here and wait paitently to receive my catalog) There are so many things I am excited about.
Tart and Tangy set made it to the new catty, as well the summer picnic dsp, as well die cut blooms, perfect day rub-ons and the styled silver hodgepodge as well there will be a new very vanilla hodgepodge hardware. Bloomin' Beautiful made it too!
From the previous mini Seasons of Joy made it, Merry and Bright and Holy Triptych, and one with the pumpkins (which I love, can't remember the name at the moment)
There will be more flower fusion in baja breeze, chocolate chip etc
more ribbon! Woo Hoo! And the chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon is BACK!!

Oh, there is so much excitement, I wish I was at convention too.Oh well, maybe next year

Comments