Life is too short to have only one scoop

When I saw the new stamp set from C.C. Designs last week I knew I had to have it, and it came in the mail yesterday. Last night I stamped few images and took them along with me and my markers to New York, so I am not bored in the train or while I was waiting for the train to come back home. So I was coloring.
For those who know me, it's nothing new, I LOVE ice-cream, I could live on ice cream. So that is why I had to have this set, and the bear and the monkey are so stinkin' cute!
Supplies:
stamps: Sweet treats
cs: close to cocoa, whisper white, blush blossom and pretty in pink
accessories: cowboy robin's nest dew drops, ribbon from Michael's, crystal effects, 1" circle punch, copic ciao markers
ink: Adirondack pitch black and SU! classic close to cocoa.

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
awwwww, so cute. love how the ribbon coordinates. And I totally agree! Actually I often think, life's too short to have only two scoops! :0)