Kind word

Finally I got chance to play with the Serene Spring stamp set today. I have gotten so many packages lately I don't know where to start from! Today I got my scor-pal for like 6 months I was contemplating about getting it and a stamp from House Mouse. I don't know why but I think I have been into cute images the past few weeks.
BTW I just love the bunny from Serene Spring, and I keep calling it " this is my bunny, this is Fluffy, and it soo looks like her!" I think I am crazy.
I couldn't find right embelishment for the upper left corner as it looked kind of empty, I wanted to keep it SU!, but ended up with Prima flowers Supplies:
stamp sets: serene spring (hostess level 2, Fall-Winter 2008 SU!)
cs: kiwi kiss, pretty in pink, whisper white and so saffron
accessories: pretty in pink narrow grosgrain ribbon, prima flowers, fake dew drops from Michael's
ink: palette hybrid noir
other: scallop border punch, copic markers, crystal effects

Comments