Fun with punches #3

Here is a card I made with the boho background stamp set, I know it doesn't look very boho. LOL
I stamped the dotted background on barely banana, embossed with seeing spots brass template and punched the circles with 3/4" circle punch, I distressed the edges and rubbed some barely banana ink on them and mounted them on another 3/4" circle of so saffron. I made the flowers with the scallop punch, as well as the leaves. I stamped as well the background on the grass part.
Supplies:
stamp set: boho backgrounds
cs: rose red, soft sky, so saffron, barely banana, old olive, and soft sky prints dp
ink: old olive, barely banana, rose red (to sponge the edges of the flowers)
accessories: black brads, black narrow grosgrain ribbon
punches: window word, corner rounder, scallop, 3/4" circle


Comments