Summer sun

It's been a busy weekend and HOT. We didn't have the AC on till this afternoon, as the windows at our new place were too big for it, so we had to get some stuff to fill the hole from Home Depot today, now our hobby room is nice and cool ,comparing the rest of the apartment.
Here are two cards I made this weekend, the first one is swap for tomorrow PhillyInkers meeting, it's first time I used Best Kind of Friend set, and I have had it since February. I used summer sun, old olive and basic black, and very vanilla. AS well it's first time I used summer sun cardstock, I kinda avoid that color, but I think it's perfect for summer :) The card on the bottom uses the same color combo, but instead of very vanilla I stamped on shimmery white and colored with SU watercolor pencils. I made couple more things, but can't show them until the people they are for receive them, as they are checking my blog.:P
Oh yeah, as well I made my own photo box, where I took the pictures below, I think it's works pretty good for a handmade thing LoL


Comments