Forgotten ribbon

Yesterday after church I went to Michael's and I got me a Cuttlebug with a 50% coupon! Pretty good deal! I am so happy with my new purchase. I got 2 embossing plates and ordered 2 more from www.allthatscraps.com.
So as I got my new toy I had to play with it, here is a card I made, though after I glued it all together I remembered that I forgot the ribbon, oh well!
I used watercolor paper, rose red and old olive cardstock, SU write markers and aqua painter to color the turtle, and lime green and baby blue stickles for the feer and the hat of the turtle.


Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
awesome watercoloring job, and love the beads on the turtle's toes. you don't even need the ribbon!! the circles in the background coordinate so great with the spots on his shell!

very cool card! Claire