Mother's day card

Here is a card I made last night. I was at Michael's and got this ribbon, and other 13 spools, since they were on sale for $1. Can't ya tell I am an ribbon addict. Not to mention the fact that I have 6-7 spools arriving in my order from Stampin' Up! next week.
Anyway, I was inspired by the ribbon for the color combo: soft sky, chocolate chip and pumpkin pie. As well I used some kind of ivory shimmery cardstock. I stamped the flowers and the stems and of course the butterfly on the shimmery cardstock with Staz-On in Jet Black and watercolored them with chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and soft sky, and used old olive for the stems. Then I colored a little with a glitter pen on the pettals and the body of the butterfly, I added the beads (which I got from Ben Franklin's crafts in York, PA), stamped the sentiment in chocolate chip, and added some Making Memories dark brown eyelets. And layered the card .

The stamp sets used are: Time well spent and All the Holidays.








Comments

Ileana said…
Love ur card its great...TFS
Krista said…
love your color choices, what stamp set did you use?