Friday, April 11, 2008

Mother's day card

Here is a card I made last night. I was at Michael's and got this ribbon, and other 13 spools, since they were on sale for $1. Can't ya tell I am an ribbon addict. Not to mention the fact that I have 6-7 spools arriving in my order from Stampin' Up! next week.
Anyway, I was inspired by the ribbon for the color combo: soft sky, chocolate chip and pumpkin pie. As well I used some kind of ivory shimmery cardstock. I stamped the flowers and the stems and of course the butterfly on the shimmery cardstock with Staz-On in Jet Black and watercolored them with chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and soft sky, and used old olive for the stems. Then I colored a little with a glitter pen on the pettals and the body of the butterfly, I added the beads (which I got from Ben Franklin's crafts in York, PA), stamped the sentiment in chocolate chip, and added some Making Memories dark brown eyelets. And layered the card .

The stamp sets used are: Time well spent and All the Holidays.


  1. Love ur card its great...TFS

  2. love your color choices, what stamp set did you use?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to