Beate's challenge 42 and tutorial

Here is my take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge #42


Supplies:

cardstock: glossy white, wild wasabi, tempting tirquoise, whisper white
ink: tempting tirquoise
accessories: brads, copper leaf pen, watercolor crayons, aqua painter
stamp set: Seaside
The edges of the whisper white cardstock are colored with the copper leaf pen.

Tutorial for the watercolor crayon background:


1. I started with few blue and few green watercolor crayons, aqua painter and white glossy cardstock.
2. With the aqua painter I took some color of one of the blue crayons, you'll need to make sure you pick up enough color.
3. With pouncing motion I applied it to the glossy white cardstock, in zic-zac

4. After I made one line, I cleaned the aqua painter and picked up another color and with the same motion I applied it above the blue, and some on top of the blue so they blend



5. After I was done with the upper part, the one above th original 'line' I continued below picking different shades of geens and blues and blending them along the way, until the whole piece of the cardstock was colored, and "voila". After that I trimmed it to a size I needed.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card! Great tutorial!
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles
Stunning! Just beautiful!
Anonymous said…
wow.. fabulous creation and superb tutorial, tfs!
Wanda said…
Your technique looks like a lot of fun and your tutorial seems easy enough to follow. TFS