Beate's weekend challenge #31

Here is a card I made for Beate's weekend sketch challenge, believe it or not this is the first card I have made since Friday and on Friday I made only one. I got stuck with school work and found out that my MATLAB (software we use for homeworks for my power el. engineering class) doesn't work properly, and it doesn't give me right answers, so I had to do a lot of marix calculations by hand, so tomorrow morning once I get up, first thing I will do is gonna go buy me a matrix calculator. I don't wanna spend over $100 for a calculator, but gotta do what I gotta do, and from other side I don't want to spend 3 days solving 1 problem, and there are few problems.
Enough rumbling, for this sketch:I used En Pointe stamp set, apricot appeal, basic black and very vanilla cardstock, apricot appeal marker, staz on jet black ink, some flowers I have had for years ( I have no idea where they are from), little gems I got from Joann's the other day, and I dry embossed the apricot appeal cardstock using Fiskars Texture plates . As well I used glitter and crystal effects, I took the picture before the crystal effects were dry, because it's 3am and I should go to bed!









Comments

LeAnne said…
This is beautiful! You did a great job, love all the details.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! Love the flowers, the soft colors and the set you chose.
Hugs and smiles