Wrapping up the holidays

This is a shadow box frame I made for my in-laws for Christmas, as well I made two others in the summer and I brought to my parents, one to my mom, one to my dad. They are not SU, Sean and I found them on sale for few dollars in Joanns and decided to get them for Xmas.


Well, I am all about nicely wrapped gifts. I remember while I was in Macedonia, all the neighbours would come to my place to wrap their gifts for different occassions, it was funnt. Here are couple gifts I wrapped with SU paper and mace tags with SU supplies(the tag punches, scallop punch, The snowflake spot and True Friend sets, Whisper WHite, Purely Pomogranate and River Rock cardstock, and Purely Pomogranate and Whisper White ink pads, the ribbon is not SU, I still need to get the ribbon for rest of the gifts)
There will be some great specials for the wrapping supplies and tag making stamps on the end of November through December 15, so stay tuned to find more about those specials soon.














Comments