Time well spent

Well I don't know if the time I spent on this card (over 1 hour maybe 2), was well spent...
I saw similar card on SCS, so decided to make one.
I used:
Time Well Spent stamp set
Staz-on black ink pad
Apricot Apeal classic ink pad
Pumpkin Pie classic ink pad
Not Quite Navy classic ink pad
Bashful Blue classic ink pad
Always Arthichoke classic ink pad
Close to Cocoa classic ink pad
I wanted to use Crystal effects ( but I don't have it yet), so I used some Anita's Paper Glaze which I had from like 2 years ago and not really used it
Always Arthichoke ribbon
Dimensionals for the butterfly
Not Quite Navy cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Apicot Apeal cardstock and
Always Arthichoke cardstock
Aqua Painter

Comments

gorgeous! how do you have time for soo much stamping? I'm jealous! you should post this lovely one on SCS!
Karen Barber said…
Ilina that card is awesome!! I love it!! I love your whole blog and have enjoyed the cruise through - your ornaments are amazing!! :) Blessings, (Aunt)Karen PS If I knew HOW to add you as a blog buddy I would.....haha)