Finally some cards

Ok, so I was tired from all the school work and today's visit of the UPenn Museum of Archeology and drawing Greek and Roman sculptures for my Art History class, and I had to make some cards, I started with the reason that tomorrow is one of my friend's b-day and had to make a card for her.

I made this card for my husband, I just got Simply Said set.
I tweaked a little bit the card from the Catalog-Idea book Fall-WInter 2007, to try for our Xmas cards different ideas, so my husband can choose one design, so we can make our Xmas cards pretty soon. As well I just got this set "City of David"

I made this one with the Hostess set which I just got as well, I used Soft Sky, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink, it says tank you, but it can't be seen on the picture. If you didn't know something about me, it's I LOVE BLUE. I think Soft Sky is my favorite color. As well I tweaked the sample shown in the Catalog-Idea book Fall-WInter 2007

And this is the card I made for my friend's b-day, as well those two sets I just got, so for first time I stamped with them. I used creamy caramel, old olive, cameo coral and ruby red, and "Baroque Motifs" and "Happy Everything" sets.







Comments

beautiful cards, Ilina! Will I get to meet you at the PhillyInkers meeting in November?
Claire Lawrence said…
very impressive! looks like you're enjoying your new stuff!

I'm glad to hear stamping gave you a break from the work.

blessings! Claire